Pages

HELLO! MY PARANORMAL SEEKERS AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Juana Lucia Here you will be viewing and reading about my paranormal adventures and other peoples adventures into the paranormal world. So Get ready my seekers and see what we should seek into the unknown world where restless souls wonder and spirits linger on.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Coadunatio paranormal group

I'm the co-founder of this group. The group consist of four members plus me. Were located in el paso, TX
We are seekers into the unknown and I will post and update y'all on our ghost adventures informative information on the paranormal and you can check out the new fb page where other paranormal groups are their and y'all can chat and check out each other pics I will soon have a website hopefully you like and join :)
http://www.facebook.com/coadunatio09

No comments:

Post a Comment