Pages

HELLO! MY PARANORMAL SEEKERS AND WELCOME TO MY BLOG

My name is Juana Lucia Here you will be viewing and reading about my paranormal adventures and other peoples adventures into the paranormal world. So Get ready my seekers and see what we should seek into the unknown world where restless souls wonder and spirits linger on.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

paranormal chat part 2 "whole in the wall"

 so here we are again my paranormal seekers here are more pictures of "the whole in the wall" cemetery. I took these pictures and i capture a mist and some orbs (or i think so) their was no fog it was a clear night not windy so i do not not know where this mist came from. But i do know that their were plenty of activities. I feel this place is very haunted due to the fact of the satanic rituals that people have performed here and still do.


No comments:

Post a Comment